Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
36 minutes ago, OsasTheDestroyer said:

Its finally happening

It’s probably not even him and if so just go get someone from the portal.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, El Pancho said:

Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. 
 

Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. 

Its a fake. I saw it too. It's says no 3 sports

Posted

I wish we would quit posting about this kid. If he stays with us great welcome to the family. If not well welcome to our nasty defense. I get he is fast and that’s awesome we have also had fast people that can never get open or if they do get open they seem to have brick hands. Just tired of the antics of these kids. I get it it’s all part of recruiting but, recruiting is really starting to become a three ring circus. 

Posted

Usually if it's a big deal recruit  Hayes amps it up more. Just says notable. Still wouldn't be surprised if not today with him , then later. Will see!

Posted
53 minutes ago, El Pancho said:

Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. 
 

Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. 

That was No3, a parody account.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.