MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Whatever.... He either stays or goes. Never worried about recruiting in the NIL era. 2 Quote
UTexas Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, OsasTheDestroyer said: Its finally happening And you know that how? Quote
AJLaus23 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Tough to blame the kid. Haven’t exactly been showing a ton offensively 1 Quote
OTFBrandon Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Feel like he wouldn’t make a decision yet until Florida rolls into Austin Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, UTexas said: And you know that how? cuz i’m the goat🐐 1 Quote
tfoster40 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? Quote
Lawnghorn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hope we land this kid, but the best receivers we've had the past few years have been out of the portal. Not that worried. 2 Quote
Waxahorn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I'm committed, but I'm very close to a decision. Got it. 3 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 13 minutes ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? Probably an underrated 4 star and late 27 eval Quote
FortyAcresFB Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Once A&M goes back to their normal 8-4 and we beat OU next week, we can go raid their classes 2 Quote
Dkmatx Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 36 minutes ago, OsasTheDestroyer said: Its finally happening It’s probably not even him and if so just go get someone from the portal. 1 Quote
El Pancho Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 49 minutes ago Author Posted 49 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Parody account, saw it too Quote
Tim Longoria Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Its a fake. I saw it too. It's says no 3 sports Quote
HornsInAmarillo Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago He seems like a drama queen. This has Dakorien Moore written all over it. Let him go. It's not like Sark's doing a whole lot with the WRs we have right now anyway. 1 Quote
Itsamystery Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago Easton is a good definite strongly leaning towards a maybe Quote
FreeAgency Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago I wish we would quit posting about this kid. If he stays with us great welcome to the family. If not well welcome to our nasty defense. I get he is fast and that’s awesome we have also had fast people that can never get open or if they do get open they seem to have brick hands. Just tired of the antics of these kids. I get it it’s all part of recruiting but, recruiting is really starting to become a three ring circus. Quote
TTown Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago Usually if it's a big deal recruit Hayes amps it up more. Just says notable. Still wouldn't be surprised if not today with him , then later. Will see! Quote
jkates Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago 53 minutes ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. That was No3, a parody account. Quote
jkates Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago 9 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Not even close. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.