Purplehorn3 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I finally got around to seeing his Hudl video. He catches passes, runs the ball and even has two kick returns for TDs this year. He is 6'5" and his play reminds me of a vanilla Ja'Tavion Sanders. I have no idea what the competition level is in Illinois, but the kid seems to be a baller. 1 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 56 minutes ago Moderators Posted 56 minutes ago He's a stud! Brock Williams is his name just fyi. Fixed the title. 1 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted 27 minutes ago Moderators Posted 27 minutes ago 35 minutes ago, Purplehorn3 said: I finally got around to seeing his Hudl video. He catches passes, runs the ball and even has two kick returns for TDs this year. He is 6'5" and his play reminds me of a vanilla Ja'Tavion Sanders. I have no idea what the competition level is in Illinois, but the kid seems to be a baller. He is! Super fluid and a smooth mover for a TE. Quote
Roysterr Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago 52 minutes ago, Hank South said: He's a stud! Brock Williams is his name just fyi. Fixed the title. Hank is he good enough to play his freshman year? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.