Bobby Burton Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago The three-time national championship coach Bob Bowman of the UT men’s swimming and diving team (and also Olympic coach) had a great post on Twitter this morning. 14 Quote
Lock n Horns Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Love this, Bobby! Thx for sharing. I think Sark is currently wrestling with #8 and when he breaks through we are all gonna be very happy. 2 Quote
Itsamystery Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) Chances for success improve when you can keep it simple so everyone can relate to the lessons. Excellent points. Lots to take away. Thank you Mr Burton! Edited 13 hours ago by Itsamystery 2 Quote
Little Carmine Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) “Let them fail while it’s cheap” is a phenomenal outlook and way to describe it Edited 12 hours ago by Little Carmine 2 Quote
Beldar Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Great stuff John Wooden like. 2 Quote
Horns_90 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Awesome stuff...would love to see footage of him at practice....thanks Bobby! 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Holy crap. That is motivating. I suck at swimming but I’m ready to get in the pool. Uhhh, never mind I’ll stick to sports on land. 1 Quote
warysickle55 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Paul L said: Holy crap. That is motivating. I suck at swimming but I’m ready to get in the pool. Uhhh, never mind I’ll stick to sports on land. Bowman somehow made laps sound like a life reset, then the chlorine reality kicks in :D 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, warysickle55 said: Bowman somehow made laps sound like a life reset, then the chlorine reality kicks in 😄 My kids both swam and placed in state meets in Oklahoma when we were so unfortunate to live there. Their workouts were intense. I ran 62 miles in 24 hours once but I could never do what they did. Quote
watty7796 Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago Great Stuff. Humility and coachability are up there as well. Athletes who put the team before personnel success. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.