Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Guts said:

Alcohol isn’t ruining sports 

It’s ruining a lot more important aspects of life than sports, if you’re that soft about it than just skip it or don’t watch it. I never have my adds on when I watch the games anymore because of how many there are

Posted

I'm over the Prize Picks ads myself. I'll welcome Kalshi or any other ad to break up the monotony of the Prize Picks ads. I feel like i can't escape them and that they go on for days 😆

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, Shmatt said:

It’s ruining a lot more important aspects of life than sports, if you’re that soft about it than just skip it or don’t watch it. I never have my adds on when I watch the games anymore because of how many there are

I mean doesn’t that just solidly my point? It’s not soft to voice an objectionable opinion. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Guts said:

I mean doesn’t that just solidly my point? It’s not soft to voice an objectionable opinion. 

Making a whole thread to whine about it is objectively pointless

It’s OU week, and what a OTF does to stay in business is their business. Look forward to better things rather than focusing on the negative 

Edited by Shmatt
  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
2 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

We have partnered with Kalshi.

You will hear much fewer reads but see an ongoing logo. It’s an exchange for us to do not do as many reads.


 

Sounds like the perfect solution to me. Thanks @Bobby Burton for making OTF the best in the business and for continuously working to keep it that way. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, Shmatt said:

Making a whole thread to whine about it is objectively pointless

It’s OU week, and what a OTF does to stay in business is their business. Look forward to better things rather than focusing on the negative 

That’s the point of the board is to post your opinions. You calling it whining and soft and saying I’m offended doesn’t rebuttal what I’m saying. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.