Shmatt Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago Just now, Guts said: Alcohol isn’t ruining sports It’s ruining a lot more important aspects of life than sports, if you’re that soft about it than just skip it or don’t watch it. I never have my adds on when I watch the games anymore because of how many there are Quote
UT Longhorn Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago I'm over the Prize Picks ads myself. I'll welcome Kalshi or any other ad to break up the monotony of the Prize Picks ads. I feel like i can't escape them and that they go on for days 😆 2 Quote
Guts Posted 33 minutes ago Author Posted 33 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Shmatt said: It’s ruining a lot more important aspects of life than sports, if you’re that soft about it than just skip it or don’t watch it. I never have my adds on when I watch the games anymore because of how many there are I mean doesn’t that just solidly my point? It’s not soft to voice an objectionable opinion. Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago We have partnered with Kalshi. You will hear much fewer reads but see an ongoing logo. It’s an exchange for us to do not do as many reads. 3 1 1 1 Quote
JMarquette Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago Will we be getting odds for every travel game for @CJ Vogel going to the wrong airport? 3 Quote
Shmatt Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago (edited) 4 minutes ago, Guts said: I mean doesn’t that just solidly my point? It’s not soft to voice an objectionable opinion. Making a whole thread to whine about it is objectively pointless It’s OU week, and what a OTF does to stay in business is their business. Look forward to better things rather than focusing on the negative Edited 29 minutes ago by Shmatt 2 Quote
UT Longhorn Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: We have partnered with Kalshi. You will hear much fewer reads but see an ongoing logo. It’s an exchange for us to do not do as many reads. Sounds like the perfect solution to me. Thanks @Bobby Burton for making OTF the best in the business and for continuously working to keep it that way. 1 Quote
Guts Posted 24 minutes ago Author Posted 24 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, Shmatt said: Making a whole thread to whine about it is objectively pointless It’s OU week, and what a OTF does to stay in business is their business. Look forward to better things rather than focusing on the negative That’s the point of the board is to post your opinions. You calling it whining and soft and saying I’m offended doesn’t rebuttal what I’m saying. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 1 minute ago Posted 1 minute ago 40 minutes ago, Guts said: Alcohol isn’t ruining sports Can you elaborate on how Kalshi has ruined sports for you? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.