Paul L Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air. Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, Paul L said: Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air. Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player. I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. 2 Quote
Joe Z Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Jeff Howe said: I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. So your ears were muted again 1 Quote
Hookem72 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I hope Fasusi plays so he can see what it would have been like to go against Zina, Lance Jackson and of course, Collin Simmons in practice and really get developed. Sure he got playing time early, but the “first hit is free” strategy is also what supports Oklahoma’s meth industry, which is the second largest industry in Oklahoma just behind trailer home repossession. 1 2 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, Joe Z said: So your ears were muted again I got hold of the earplugs you left at Dan Lanning's house after your summer swimming escapades. 4 Quote
Paul L Posted 53 minutes ago Author Posted 53 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. I’m not getting any younger and too many years on the flight line and at rock concerts have done their damage. Lol Quote
Joe Z Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: I got hold of the earplugs you left at Dan Lanning's house after your summer swimming escapades. 1 Quote
Colby TS Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago I was super surprised he said Trell Harris would be back only 4 weeks after suffering a lacerated liver. Quote
whereiend Posted 27 minutes ago Posted 27 minutes ago (edited) Venerables is hardcore about this stuff. He runs ridiculously physical practices and anyone who can play at all will play, no matter how banged up. So I'd expect to see all of these injured guys, but that won't mean that they are 100%. He is the opposite of Sark on this front. Edited 27 minutes ago by whereiend Quote
Tuco Ramirez Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago I hope the announcers call Fasusi Fasui again this year. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.