Paul L Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air. Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player. Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 22 hours ago Moderators Posted 22 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Paul L said: Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air. Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player. I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. 2 Quote
Joe Z Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 1 minute ago, Jeff Howe said: I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. So your ears were muted again 3 Quote
Hookem72 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago I hope Fasusi plays so he can see what it would have been like to go against Zina, Lance Jackson and of course, Collin Simmons in practice and really get developed. Sure he got playing time early, but the “first hit is free” strategy is also what supports Oklahoma’s meth industry, which is the second largest industry in Oklahoma just behind trailer home repossession. 4 5 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 22 hours ago Moderators Posted 22 hours ago 5 minutes ago, Joe Z said: So your ears were muted again I got hold of the earplugs you left at Dan Lanning's house after your summer swimming escapades. 1 13 Quote
Paul L Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 17 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: I thought he said except for Harris and Fasusi. I’m not getting any younger and too many years on the flight line and at rock concerts have done their damage. Lol 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 17 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: I got hold of the earplugs you left at Dan Lanning's house after your summer swimming escapades. 6 Quote
Colby TS Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I was super surprised he said Trell Harris would be back only 4 weeks after suffering a lacerated liver. Quote
whereiend Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago (edited) Venerables is hardcore about this stuff. He runs ridiculously physical practices and anyone who can play at all will play, no matter how banged up. So I'd expect to see all of these injured guys, but that won't mean that they are 100%. He is the opposite of Sark on this front. Edited 21 hours ago by whereiend Quote
Tuco Ramirez Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I hope the announcers call Fasusi Fasui again this year. 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 13 hours ago Moderators Posted 13 hours ago Fasusi is listed as "doubtful" on Wednesday's availability report. 2 Quote
genevalonghorn Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago He will play until Boom lines Geffridge up opposite him. Quote
WRNC Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago OUT • LB Taylor Heim • WR Trell Harris • RB Xavier Robinson • DB Jacobe Johnson DOUBTFUL • TE Trynae Washington • OL Michael Fasusi • OL Fred Hinton QUESTIONABLE • WR Jer’Michael Carter • LB Cole Sullivan • DB Michael Boganowski • OL Eddy Pierre-Louis • TE Jack Van Dorselaer PROBABLE • LB Owen Heinecke NOTABLE PLAYERS LISTED AVAILABLE • DL David Stone • LB Kip Lewis • RB Tory Blaylock • RB Jonathan Hatton Jr. • OL Jake Maikkula • OL Ryan Fodje • TE Rocky Beers 1 Quote
NTX_Horn Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 8 minutes ago, WRNC said: OUT • LB Taylor Heim • WR Trell Harris • RB Xavier Robinson • DB Jacobe Johnson DOUBTFUL • TE Trynae Washington • OL Michael Fasusi • OL Fred Hinton QUESTIONABLE • WR Jer’Michael Carter • LB Cole Sullivan • DB Michael Boganowski • OL Eddy Pierre-Louis • TE Jack Van Dorselaer PROBABLE • LB Owen Heinecke NOTABLE PLAYERS LISTED AVAILABLE • DL David Stone • LB Kip Lewis • RB Tory Blaylock • RB Jonathan Hatton Jr. • OL Jake Maikkula • OL Ryan Fodje • TE Rocky Beers Scared: Parker Livingstone Ass: John Mateer 5 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Doesn't matter if he plays or not, he's not stopping the sacks coming. Quote
AusMOJO Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, WRNC said: OUT • LB Taylor Heim • WR Trell Harris • RB Xavier Robinson • DB Jacobe Johnson DOUBTFUL • TE Trynae Washington • OL Michael Fasusi • OL Fred Hinton QUESTIONABLE • WR Jer’Michael Carter • LB Cole Sullivan • DB Michael Boganowski • OL Eddy Pierre-Louis • TE Jack Van Dorselaer PROBABLE • LB Owen Heinecke NOTABLE PLAYERS LISTED AVAILABLE • DL David Stone • LB Kip Lewis • RB Tory Blaylock • RB Jonathan Hatton Jr. • OL Jake Maikkula • OL Ryan Fodje • TE Rocky Beers That's like half their team on the injury list, sheesh. Quote
NTX_Horn Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago Sooner fans are saying Fasusi might not play the rest of the season and is probably portal bound. I would love for him to pull a Livingstone and transfer over! Man that would be awesome. Chances are slim to none, but it would be great theatre. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.