FHS Mr B Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 7 hours ago, Hank South said: The winner gets a free month of an OTF.com subscription. The contest is open to subscribers and non-subscribers alike. If you're already an OG, we'll add a free month on to the end of your current subscription. If you're not a subscriber, we'll get you a free month. Congrats to @FuentesGD for winning the Tennessee contest. And thank you to @Kyle Miller and Stance.fm for tabulating the results! So here it goes. This is a straight score prediction. The person closest to the final score, picking the winner and final score, wins a free month. If there are two similar scores, the person who entered first on this thread is the winner. Entries close before kickoff. Winner also gets bragging rights for a week! 🙂 Let's hear 'em! 17-6 TX with us scoring late to put it out of reach.... wouldn't be surprised if is a defensive TD Quote
Ace Recruiter Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 1 hour ago, HookemFromOkc said: OUSUX 12 - Texas 9 Hope I am wrong! Hookem 1 Quote
Texjefe Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Win. I hope the final score causes the same reaction in OU fans as I get when I hear “ Quentin Griffin scores again!” Quote
903Horn Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Texas 17 Oklahoma 13 Another painful watch. No faith in the Texas offense and play calling. Hope the defense can score to put it over 20. Quote
watty7796 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 27-9 Texas. I just dont see knocked out scoring an offensive touch down. Special Teams finally hears that popping sound and gets their head outa their a##. Texas wears out the laters late 3rd early 4th quarter and the train just gets rollin down the track. Quote
BurntOrangeMD Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 6 hours ago, HookemFromOkc said: OUSUX 12 - Texas 9 Hope I am wrong! Hookem ou fans at halftime. Quote
pinkman_90 Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago 24-9. 24-3 and ou scores a garbage time TD , goes for two and doesn’t convert . Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.