Rocky P Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! 8 Quote
khardman Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Chills and goosebumps!! Hook Em!!! Quote
Alex Butler Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I’m ready to go!!!!! Suit me up babay! @Rod Babers pick six in there fo sho!!! Quote
SarkFiction Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Sark will not need a pregame speech this week. Just needs to show them this. If they don't get the Importance now, they never will. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.