Rocky P Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! 22 Quote
khardman Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Chills and goosebumps!! Hook Em!!! 2 Quote
Alex Butler Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago I’m ready to go!!!!! Suit me up babay! @Rod Babers pick six in there fo sho!!! 1 Quote
SarkFiction Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 2 hours ago, Rocky P said: I just ran through the wall in my living room like the koolaid man! Sark will not need a pregame speech this week. Just needs to show them this. If they don't get the Importance now, they never will. 4 Quote
Aspann85 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 17 minutes ago, bourbasted said: Robison just Bomar'd all of oklahoma. Why in the hell does that look like footage from the 1970’s lol.😂 2 1 Quote
chennups Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Anyone else not able to sleep the night before Texas OU? Quote
Adam Lane Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago They to play that in the locker room right before they go out. If that wont get'em up....nothing will! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.