MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) The owner of another site Inside Texas owner Eric Nahlin called the OTF voicemail phone line drunk at 3am to trash OTF and Rod Babers. What a clown considering he has two 2 DWI already. Very classless person. Edited 1 hour ago by MBHORNSFAN 2 5 Quote
General Grant Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, Doc Strangemood said: How do we know that was Nahlin? I listened to him for years. No doubts. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 57 minutes ago Author Posted 57 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, Doc Strangemood said: How do we know that was Nahlin? Some of us know his voice. Quote
General Grant Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, Doc Strangemood said: How do we know that was Nahlin? Look at burtons posts in Sunday rapport thread 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago What a absolute F-ing loser glad a lot of you left IT and came here instead 🫡🤘 7 Quote
Guts Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago No way that was him for real? That is kinda insane lmao Quote
General Grant Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Joe Z said: What a absolute F-ing loser glad a lot of you left IT and came here instead 🫡🤘 Some of us knew he was an awful person and have been saying it. You’re welcome! Quote
Joe Z Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago Just now, General Grant said: Some of us knew he was an awful person and have been saying it. You’re welcome! I knew he was a dick back when Bobby and Gerry were over there glad I left when Bobby started this company and haven’t looked back 5 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 49 minutes ago Author Posted 49 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Guts said: No way that was him for real? That is kinda insane lmao It's him. It's confirmed in another tjread here. Quote
Guts Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago 1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said: It's him. It's confirmed in another tjread here. Truly scumbag behavior 1 Quote
DanielOnorato Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago I also left that site when Bobby left and am glad not to support his childish behavior. I've never interacted with him but I take it as a badge of honor he has me blocked on X. He is an ass clown. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 45 minutes ago Author Posted 45 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Guts said: Truly scumbag behavior It really is Quote
watty7796 Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago Dude was a clown and glad Bobby and Gerry picked up and left. Sounds like Nahlin and the Drunk Unc should be doing a special at 3 am to continue making an ass out of themselves. Quote
General Grant Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago Bobby runs a first class site. Took me too long to figure out Bobby is the Dude 3 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 39 minutes ago Author Posted 39 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, General Grant said: Bobby runs a first class site. Took me too long to figure out Bobby is the Dude This 1 Quote
Texas fan in Georgia Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago With his YT viewership numbers, I’d turn to alcohol as well. 2 Quote
ThatHornsGuy87 Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, Joe Z said: I knew he was a dick back when Bobby and Gerry were over there glad I left when Bobby started this company and haven’t looked back Hell all you had to do was listen to that crew after Bobby and Gerry left. The sh!t they allowed their congregation to talk about Bobby and Gerry was wild. IT is below OB and thats saying something 2 Quote
drag worm Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago I met a dude called Close to Jumping at an away game one time who was connected in various ways through the history of the Longhorn interwebs. He was no fan of Eric. Seemed like they had major beef in the past and he had no shortage of crap to talk about him. I always find the factions on Longhorn sites comical in an Anchorman kind of way. Quote
General Grant Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, drag worm said: I met a dude called Close to Jumping at an away game one time who was connected in various ways through the history of the Longhorn interwebs. He was no fan of Eric. Seemed like they had major beef in the past and he had no shortage of crap to talk about him. I always find the factions on Longhorn sites comical in an Anchorman kind of way. I think the best thing a message board can do is to not have a political forum. It always leaks into the sports board. Geoff lost control of that. IT didn’t let it leak so much but if you look at Eric’s posts a large % are on his political forum. I applaud Bobby for keeping it out 💯 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.