Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The owner of another site Inside Texas owner Eric Nahlin called the OTF voicemail phone line drunk at 3am to trash OTF and Rod Babers. What a clown considering he has two 2 DWI already.  Very classless person.

 

 

Edited by MBHORNSFAN
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
Posted
Just now, General Grant said:

Some of us knew he was an awful person and have been saying it. You’re welcome!

I knew he was a dick back when Bobby and Gerry were over there glad I left when Bobby started this company and haven’t looked back 

  • Hook 'Em 5
Posted

Dude was a clown and glad Bobby and Gerry picked up and left.  Sounds like Nahlin and the Drunk Unc should be doing a special at 3 am to continue making an ass out of themselves.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Joe Z said:

I knew he was a dick back when Bobby and Gerry were over there glad I left when Bobby started this company and haven’t looked back 

Hell all you had to do was listen to that crew after Bobby and Gerry left. The sh!t they allowed their congregation to talk about Bobby and Gerry was wild. IT is below OB and thats saying something 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted

I met a dude called Close to Jumping at an away game one time who was connected in various ways through the history of the Longhorn interwebs. He was no fan of Eric. Seemed like they had major beef in the past and he had no shortage of crap to talk about him. I always find the factions on Longhorn sites comical in an Anchorman kind of way. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, drag worm said:

I met a dude called Close to Jumping at an away game one time who was connected in various ways through the history of the Longhorn interwebs. He was no fan of Eric. Seemed like they had major beef in the past and he had no shortage of crap to talk about him. I always find the factions on Longhorn sites comical in an Anchorman kind of way. 

I think the best thing a message board can do is to not have a political forum.  It always leaks into the sports board.   Geoff lost control of that. IT didn’t let it leak so much but if you look at Eric’s posts a large % are on his political forum. I applaud Bobby for keeping it out 💯 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.