CB Dorian Brew Commits to Oregon

6 minutes ago, Zacharyhorn said:

Never felt that he was coming here, but was holding out hope he would surprise me.  Well he did.  He picked Oregon instead of OSU or LSU. 

what happen with us and Sanchez?  One moment he liked us then the last year or so we completely fell off.  

I agree with you on Dorian Brew. I didn’t feel we were going to land him either. It would just give us reassuring moment to land someone that is on our big board. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

Texas getting clapped by Oregon

Heck Florida St clapped us for two coveted DT’s in Charles and Wynn.

Are we gonna money whip anyone? Lord knows Zion Williams and Devin Sanchez should be given offers that can’t be refused.

Just wait until LSU comes in at 11th hour and snags Anding like they are trending towards. Woof. 

4 minutes ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

It’s June fellas. Keep that mind. Something tells me Sark and Co are about to have a very nice start and finish to July. And something else tells me we’re gonna land the Big 3 WRs. 

We don’t need 3 5 star WR’s. We have two on campus already. We need Moore and anything after that is gravy. Portal WR’s are the easiest to get to shore up weaknesses. We will likely get two of them but I sure hope we’re not breaking the bank for anyone not named Moore. 

We need interior defensive line prospects. 

Edited by CoachBobbyFinstock
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, K. Baughman said:

Out of all our high profile targets when are we going to land one. DK was the only one I truly felt really good about… not so much. 

I wouldn't put my money on landing 2 or 3 five star receivers. That are too finicky. Maybe 1 is what I expect in reality.

20 minutes ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

We don’t need 3 5 star WR’s. We have two on campus already. We need Moore and anything after that is gravy. Portal WR’s are the easiest to get to shore up weaknesses. We will likely get two of them but I sure hope we’re not breaking the bank for anyone not named Moore. 

We need interior defensive line prospects. 

Exactly.  I’ve seen this song and dance at Ohio State with Brian Hartline.  Getting big time HS WRs left and right only to lose to Michigan (a team who even Michigan fans can’t name their starting WRs) 3 seasons in a row.

Imo, NIL should be prioritized for HS recruiting in this order: QB, OL, DL, LB.  Then find the HS skill position players i.e., WR, DB, RB, TE, K, P

Edited by qaertyisthatdude
  • Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, tfoster40 said:

Gerry or CJ do you think Texas still leads for Aidan Anding? 

We need to make a move to up the ante to Devin Sanchez. Get your home state kid and use those tailwinds. North Shore or not you make it happen. 

Our top 3 priorities and allocations should be moved toward Williams, Sanchez and Moore. 

Edited by CoachBobbyFinstock
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

We need to make a move to up the ante to Devin Sanchez. Get your home state kid and use those tailwinds. North Shore or not you make it happen. 

I think I remember Gerry saying a little while back that Sanchez still awnsers Sark’s calls.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

Phil Knight going “all in” for real.  This is definitely not a Jerry Jones situation.

He for sure wants a national championship before he dies. 

• Hook 'Em 1