Heartbroken

Just seen that Steve and Loreal Sarkisian jointly filed for divorce, citing that their careers have made it difficult for spending time with one another. Somebody has to be the A-hole and ask the question. How does this impact Sark this season and beyond? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thatdude2 said:

Just seen that Steve and Loreal Sarkisian jointly filed for divorce, citing that their careers have made it difficult for spending time with one another. Somebody has to be the A-hole and ask the question. How does this impact Sark this season and beyond? 

Good question. Sark seems very well grounded these days, so I think he will be fine. And he is so intensely team and player oriented that they will supply the support he might need. Plus my understanding is this is an amicable split up, but I may be wrong on that. 

1 hour ago, thatdude2 said:

No impact. Hes more locked in and focused 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Ronald Dayto said:

What type of career does Loreal have?

Wardrobe Stylist and fashion.  I gather she has clients all over the place from the little available to read on her career.  Former star track athlete.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, thatdude2 said:

It’s a fair question. But I don't think we know the answer yet.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Thanks 1

This is one of those times that I believe the joint statement put out by the former couple.

Sark will now need to defend himself from the money grubbing whores (apologies to Bill Burr) who will appear from all directions.   If he can do that he should be fine.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

This is one of those times that I believe the joint statement put out by the former couple.

Sark will now need to defend himself from the money grubbing whores (apologies to Bill Burr) who will appear from all directions.   If he can do that he should be fine.

I just hope he has a good support system for those quiet, soul searching times. I use to be a person the the bottle comforted me a many a nights, and I pray he doesn’t turn back.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

This. None of us knows Sark personally. We only know him, in Bobby’s professionally. In our case it’s as a fan. Even if we have met him, it is most likely once and not for very long. 

1 hour ago, smokeyiii said:

Feel for them. Should be fine as long as he doesn’t follow down the Jimbo path. 

I assume you didn’t read the ESPN article written when he was fired from USC. It clearly said and cited a reason for his struggles and drinking was that he was going through a divorce at the time. I hope he has a good support system. Tough situation I’d imagine. Praying for him and everyone else. 

Edited by TexasLonghorns
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

I would trust that Sark focuses only on his career, and not on the temptations of others. This will be the key to success for the football team. I could be wrong, but I believe it would be difficult to enjoy the fruits of both and still be as successful in his career. In other words, and I know that it is selfish of me, but I hope that he remarries UT Football! Hook'em! 

7 hours ago, thatdude2 said:

I just hope he has a good support system for those quiet, soul searching times. I use to be a person the the bottle comforted me a many a nights, and I pray he doesn’t turn back.

I will continue to be comforted by the bottle enough for the three of us.  You and Sark should not worry- I GOT THIS!!

• Hook 'Em 1