What is this place?

1 hour ago, Orngblud05 said:

Been at 247 and IT. Love Bobby and Gerry.  Add CJ to the mix now as well.  

does this become a pay site?  What’s the vision here?  Just curious. 

It’s a place better than the places you mentioned- in my opinion. 

Edited by Jerry K
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Orngblud05 said:

Been at 247 and IT. Love Bobby and Gerry.  Add CJ to the mix now as well.  

does this become a pay site?  What’s the vision here?  Just curious. 

The vision is to be a place where folks can come together and talk Texas football and recruiting and get updates and analysis from Gerry, Rod, CJ, Blake, Coach Erwin, Coach Shipley and myself, etc., and do it in a welcoming pro-Longhorn environment. No agendas here other than the Longhorns.

Will there eventually be a premium component? Most likely. But I want to put ads on the site first to see what that looks like.

If we do a pay site, it won’t be as expensive as others. It would be more a nominal fee. But that is not what we’re working on next.

Next comes another content idea that I think folks will really like.

Hook’Em!

• Hook 'Em 27

5 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

The vision is to be a place where folks can come together and talk Texas football and recruiting and get updates and analysis from Gerry, Rod, CJ, Blake, Coach Erwin, Coach Shipley and myself, etc., and do it in a welcoming pro-Longhorn environment. No agendas here other than the Longhorns.

Will there eventually be a premium component? Most likely. But I want to put ads on the site first to see what that looks like.

If we do a pay site, it won’t be as expensive as others. It would be more a nominal fee. But that is not what we’re working on next.

Hook’Em!

Whatever it takes to support, we’ll do it! Thanks for all the great content, the fun stuff, and of course just being fans yourselves 🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Hook’Em!

I dont think that seeing ads would be an issue to anyone if it means keeping a community open to the masses. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Hook’Em!

I hear $3.50 is a great price for a website. 🤣

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CaseMcCoyTruther said:

All I’m saying is I’d love to see CJ livestream his Longhorns Dynasty on the new College Football 24 game

God I hope that game isn't a Madden clone. There is so much stuff that has happened in the college world between the last game and this game coming. Having to navigate the transfer portal, NIL, teams trying to poach your talent, etc. I also hope recruiting is much harder, felt like it was so easy to just grab so many top players as a low tier program. Made rebuilds kind of a joke.

Anyway, I'll 2nd that idea. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, AusMOJO said:

God I hope that game isn't a Madden clone. There is so much stuff that has happened in the college world between the last game and this game coming. Having to navigate the transfer portal, NIL, teams trying to poach your talent, etc. I also hope recruiting is much harder, felt like it was so easy to just grab so many top players as a low tier program. Made rebuilds kind of a joke.

Anyway, I'll 2nd that idea. 

Are you guys who play Madden familiar with a guy who goes by the name of Bengal online?

He’s a huge Texas fan and his YouTube channel is extraordinarily popular. I’ve spoken with him a couple of times and met him down in New Orleans. He’s a really cool guy. He’s going to be all over this.

9 hours ago, Oskies1279 said:

I canceled my subscription elsewhere after yesterday. Bobby, Blake, Gerry, CJ, Rob, and the others are the dream team for Texas coverage. Just curious, will there ever be an app in the future? If it would require a Premium subscription then I would sign up in a heart beat @Bobby Burton

OTF app? I'm using it.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Oskies1279 said:

I canceled my subscription elsewhere after yesterday. Bobby, Blake, Gerry, CJ, Rob, and the others are the dream team for Texas coverage. Just curious, will there ever be an app in the future? If it would require a Premium subscription then I would sign up in a heart beat @Bobby Burton

"About Tree Fiddy, Your Honor"

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Modern Day Warrior said:

This place is by far the best collection of talent that there is.  Well done Bobby!

It's not just me. All these guys are the same. We're all kind of bought in to the idea of having a different sort of place for Texas fans.

• Hook 'Em 4