Prediction Thread - Guess and You Win

Bobby Burton

Ok, I used to do this on another forum, and I've always liked it.

This is a little bit of a giveaway. The winner gets a free month of a OTF.com subscription.

The contest is open to subscribers and non-subscribers alike. If you're already an OG, we'll add a free month on to the end of your current subscription. If you're not a subscriber, we'll get you a free month.

So here goes. This is a straight score prediction.

The person closest to the final score, picking the winner and final score, wins a free month. If there are two similar scores, the person who entered first on this thread is the winner. Entries close before kickoff.

Winner also gets bragging rights for a week! 🙂

Here's mine:

Texas 55

Mississippi State 10

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

Ok, I used to do this on another forum, and I've always liked it.

This is a little bit of a giveaway. The winner gets a free month of a OTF.com subscription.

The contest is open to subscribers and non-subscribers alike. If you're already an OG, we'll add a free month on to the end of your current subscription. If you're not a subscriber, we'll get you a free month.

So here goes. This is a straight score prediction.

The person closest to the final score, picking the winner and final score, wins a free month. If there are two similar scores, the person who entered first on this thread is the winner. Entries close before kickoff.

Winner also gets bragging rights for a week! 🙂

Here's mine:

Texas 55

Mississippi State 10

Texas 49

Missippi State 17

34-17 

Texas

We scale it back; dont show too much on offense;

Nibs some time at RB to lessen the load on Blue.

Arch starts and throws 2 tuddies; one to cook, and one to Wingo

bond goes 5 catches for 42 yards

silas has a punt return greater than 30 yards OR a blocked punt happens

1st half score 28-0

Now listen Bobby, if this hits, I need more than one month my guy, maybe a month and a hat!