Jump to content

.45s

Members
  • Posts

    1438
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .45s

  1. Man. I hope Kavan is her old self. She has had only 1 good game recently and several really bad ones.
  2. The team has been in a bit of a slump overall recently against good teams. We need their A game pitching and hitting.
  3. Mitchell smokes it to the wall!!! 2 runs in.
  4. Still confused about Simpson coming in. She had pitched about 4 innings all year.
  5. Aggies lost to LSU.
  6. I think I heard Rick Neuheisel state the other day that most athletic departments are bloated.
  7. As the Aggies would say, baseball and softball only lost because they did not play enough innings.
  8. And with the partial shift the 2nd baseman was closer to 2nd to get te throw from short. Bad break.
  9. 10 Ks after 6 innings is not good. Galvan needs to get out of his slump. I don't think Flores will.
  10. That error sure hurt. Those big bats can put up runs in a hurry.
  11. For those not watching the game, they said Jace Laviolette of the ags broke his hand and is out.
  12. It looks like we are chasing off the SEC Pitcher of The Year.
  13. Terrible throw by the leftfielder. He should use the other hand next time.
  14. Mendoza needed a ladder for those last 2 swings.
  15. Interesting choice for pitching, even if Schloss is saving pitching.
  16. "Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?" "Like a baby treats a diaper." "Whatcha up to Norm?" "My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall." "Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?" "Like a baby treats a diaper." "Whatcha up to Norm?" "My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXED2AVlbR0 Can I draw you a beer, Norm?" "No, I know what they look like. Just pour me one." "How's a beer sound, Norm?" "I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in." "What's shaking, Norm?" "All four cheeks & a couple of chins." "What's going down, Normie?" "My butt cheeks on that bar stool." "What would you say to a nice beer, Normie?" "Going Down?" "What'll it be, Normie?" "Just the usual, Coach. I'll have a froth of beer & a snorkel." "What would you say to a beer, Normie?" "Daddy wuvs you." “Whats going on Mr. Peterson?” “Better question is what’s going IN Mr. Peterson. Make it a beer” “How is your day Norm?” “Its a dog eat dog world and I am wearing milkbone underwear”
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.