Jump to content

Itsamystery

Supporters
  • Posts

    127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Itsamystery

  1. Chances for success improve when you can keep it simple so everyone can relate to the lessons. Excellent points. Lots to take away. Thank you Mr Burton!
  2. Easton is a good definite strongly leaning towards a maybe
  3. I am sure Banks told the hands team when everyone knew an onside kick was coming “Hey, go out and muff this kick so we can make the game more interesting.”. Or “Hey, signal for a fair catch even though the kick isn’t coming to you”. I am sure the coaching staff would appreciate the insightful analysis on how to fix everything in five minutes, because they don’t know what they are doing the 30+ hours per week in meetings and practice. Most insufferable fans in the world.
  4. I remember last year, and how everyone at this juncture of the season were saying the same things as they are this year. I will take a 4-0 start and think Arch will have a great second half of the season. For now, I am thankful Coach Muschamp and the defense are playing lights out.
  5. Prayers for your Mom and the family.
  6. Another TD for CJ. Listen and you can hear the teeth grinding by the atm faithful.
  7. I agree! And I think we both are showing our be with this one!😜
  8. So pre NIL, why player would have been a good NIL match, had the opportunity been available when they played? I will start-Sam Ehlinger and Dodge Ram Trucks.
  9. I can only think of a few reasons you can a coach mid season who is winning and built your program. Then again, it is ttu https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/volleyball/2026/09/14/texas-tech-volleyball-coach-tony-graystone-dismissed/91760607007/
  10. I get the you paid $ to see the game and feel you have a right to express your frustration. But just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Have some class and support the team. Better yet, turn it around. If you were on the sidelines, how would you feel? Do you think that they do not know or see what is happening?
  11. I will have an answer soon! With multiple sources confirmation
  12. Please Lord, make this happen!
  13. Somewhere in a basement in a small town in Ohio that is about to get their first snow for the year...
  14. Just change the jersey and hat and the content sounds like most of the commentary on the live stream post in the third quarter.
  15. I believe the question of “If not now, when?” has been answered. Sark did it. And Arch is very good quarterback. So the Negative Nanny’s can cease and desist the comments in the live game post. We play for quarters and you support your team. Hook’em!
  16. Some of you should stay off the message boards for awhile. Suck it up and admit you turn and run at the first sign of adversity. Hook ‘Em!
  17. I had returned to a previous employer for about three months. I had left a job with a lot of travel which included flying in and out of the airports the planes had taken off from. I watched on a TV and could not comprehend the towers had fallen. I remember picking up our daughter from high school that day and what had happened had not sunk into her yet. They kept the students in the dark quite a bit.
  18. Texas jumps out to an early 14-0 lead and never looks back winning 35-21
  19. I do not disagree with your assessment, and given the talent it is a real possibility. My issue was doing a comparison of UT versus the other teams I saw while taking into account the competition. Was Clemson really that bad or is LSU that much better? Wisconsin had moments but ND looked pretty solid. And the Louisville Ole Miss game both teams looked good. I could go on with this, but I think my question mark right now is where are we compared to these teams? I know, first game of the season, but I think some luck will come into play. I anxiously await tOSU game to get a real sense of the possibilities for this season.
  20. And the fans stormed the field after the win….
  21. I used NUFU TV while in the EU. They broadcast every game. $21 a month.
  22. Agree. I know advertising pays the bills, but I would be willing to pay for an ad free subscription.
  23. When the newspaper you banned was founded by the man whose name is on your stadium….
  24. But can we get a hot take from Jordon?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.