Jump to content

Califashorn75

Supporters
  • Posts

    2641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Califashorn75

  1. All I want to see is less goofy penalties, Cam catching 7 to 10 passes, a few sacks by our defense, a strong running game, and no injuries.
  2. I can't wait to see the mini Moody open.
  3. Imagine being a woman and making an impact in sports. Not easy. She has earned the respect of many.
  4. VY is always #1 for me. That will never change. I was at the Rose Bowl for the Michigan game and was in awe of him.
  5. Brian Orakpo Brian Robison Collin Simmons Tony Brackens
  6. Clark is unstoppable. She could average 40 a game if she felt like it, but she's the point guard so she distributes the ball. For a superstar, she handles her fame with humility and class. The criticism she gets is unfair. Every player in the W complains about fouls, flops, takes wild shots. Reese is a monster under the boards. Her game has improved so much since her rookie year. She's in the perfect spot. Her coach believes in her, supports her, and he has changed her to be a much better player and teammate. Both girls are bad mamasitas.
  7. How far does that ball go?
  8. Thanks for sharing!
  9. Ethan Burke is a really big guy. He might be the steal of the draft. He looks more muscular too.
  10. It's nice to have lots of Longhorns in the League. We will add 10 more next year.
  11. Imagine you are so good, college rules are changed because of your dominance. That happened to Kareem.
  12. Someone will pick up Blue. He needs to understand how the League works. Unless you are Patrick Mahomes, keep quiet and be a dog.
  13. Great news! Happy for him.
  14. I do what? I contribute to the threads because I have the right to do so. You have no right to tell me that I can't express my thoughts or opinions. I never call people names or humiliate anyone unless they are Jeff Fisher. Last I checked I paid my monthly fee to partake on here.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.