Jump to content

PaulieD

Supporters
  • Posts

    1957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulieD

  1. Agree. Sometimes I feel like an old fart (which I am) and want these athletes to be more respectful, professional, but that's me, I'm certainly not in touch with how things are with college kids.
  2. I would say a "3". He seemed to hose for a while; wanted to make sure ref saw him, I guess.
  3. Agreed. He seems to be "over-enamored" with his offensive schemes at times. I think he'll realize these shortcomings and correct them. God Bless! P
  4. Amen, brother. Guys, the coaches are called coaches for a reason - they take raw talent, mix it with football stuff, and produce a team that works together. Our football squad doesn't show up in Austin in August like some plug and play device.
  5. Coach has an off week to do some serious behind-the-shed arse wuppin. We came in with a chip on our shoulder, but you can't let that translate into bonehead plays and penalties. Sark is also overthinking his offensive game plan. Opponents now know his tendencies, so he must realize that, and change his approaches. They aren't letting you throw long developing passes. Short dunks and dinks, aka the Pirate's offenses of yesteryear.
  6. Great reads, Jeff. Question - what do you think of Cryer's play so far? Seemed like he was all over the field, and played better than the critiques that I read here. Thanks, P
  7. I absolutely love this piece - Locking Horns brings the passion and realization into being a Horns fan and dissecting performances.
  8. 52-10 Texas. We've had some (unneeded) distractions this week on the D side, so they will come out with the red arse.
  9. I hate to be petty, but I will be - I hope Lane gets his arse handed to him in a sling. He did them dirty.
  10. I resembled that face this morning. This event has passed.
  11. @Jeff Howe, on a slightly different note (but relevant, TE helped blocking), how do we stand this week at TE? I know we had an injury.
  12. Great read, Jeff; spot on. I was super surprised - and excited - about D Sikorski turning out a fine performance. It's obvious that he came here to prove a point, and is doing so in fine fashion. Very proud and happy for the young man.
  13. I just LOVE reading all the reactions we have; we are human, and the disappointment that we have endured over the years is all part of it, and what makes this win so special. The look on Ryan Day's face says it all:
  14. Coaches will make a sound decision - we have an embarrassment of riches, so no need to risk anything.
  15. 24-14 Horns for the win. Day's fake black hair dye runs freely down his face.
  16. no kidding. Is it just me, or is this beginning to resemble pro wrestling, with the 'good guys' and the 'bad guys' nonsense? Lane and LSU are crapping in our bed as fans.
  17. Agree; it's childish, and a real detriment to College Football. My main concern is that we need a strong governing body to intervene here and set boundaries, and the NCAA is not that animal. Sad.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.