Jump to content

AusMOJO

Members
  • Posts

    1990
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AusMOJO

  1. Not only does Sark need to play into Arch's skill set more, he needs to get his TE's more involved. TE screens, play action pass to them, etc. See a lot of teams do it but so far our TE's don't really seem to factor into the game plan or can't? I agree with @Jeff Howe and @Here for the Wins you need to lean into your QB's skill set and utilize you scheme for said skill set. Sark sometimes seems like the round hole square peg type of play caller/OC.
  2. This is a massive overreaction. He made a stupid decision after a big play. He just needs to do better as a leader on the team, he apologized and hopefully won't do it again.
  3. Stupid thing to do during a game, good on him to at least acknowledge it, apologize and move on. I will say he needs to do better with that though because he is a leader on this team.
  4. I think the horse has already been beat enough, so I won't dog pile on. Glad to be 4-0 but man, something just isn't clicking. Muschamp is doing great though, huge positive and was glad to see the DL finally get home on some their sacks for once. They had been pretty close the last several games. He's going to need to get used to games like this though, PK did and then he got ran off for it.
  5. Why do people like you always have to be this "holier than thou" fan who looks down on everyone else because they don't think and act like you? If you don't like it just ignore them or wait a few days after the game. Same type of people who tell you not to talk during a game and react to things happening in a game and then come at you afterwards for reacting to something in real time smh. We're all fans at the end of the day and we all think about things differently. We're all glad to be 4-0. None of us are miserable, that's just you making it up to attack people because they don't agree with how you want everyone to react. There are serious concerns about this team, especially on O and now on ST. This should worry people. It's not that hard to see or understand. It's also great to be complaining about stuff like that from #1 and 4-0. Anyway, just my unwanted two cents. Hook'Em.
  6. Happens a lot across the state. Too many programs, talent isn't what it once was outside of certain spots and most programs don't get good participation.
  7. I'm a Packers fan but I don't really follow a long or that much, catch a game here or there. Very rough start to the year for them. Glad to see some Longhorns balling out though.
  8. I mean there's an airlock right there.....
  9. I was reading some of the comments under there and people were ripping the reporter for posting this. Apparently the stroke isn't what he's in hospital for? No one really knows what's going on as the family and school have chosen discretion. Either way, sucks for him and the team. Wish him all the best with whatever is going on and a speedy recovery.
  10. i was also reading that a few of their DL are banged up as well as the starting RB. Not sure if that's true or not.
  11. Several of the guys are or were starters for them. Plus several of the guys playing and not listed are apparently banged up, too.
  12. I don't think he's really interested in being analyst or coaching anymore. No one even hears a peep from him anymore. He definitely was a pain in the ass for Texas, although we certainly didn't help our selves with some of those games.
  13. I don't drink or smoke personally (last time I had a drink was when I turned 18 and the other time two years ago when my dad passed away). But if people want to smoke or drink, that's up to them. I'm not a fan of having to smell peoples smokes, my nonno used to smoke a pack a day and that sh*t reeked cause he smoked inside lol. Either way, do your thing. I also don't have a problem with the adverts OTF does. Don't have to agree with them all but it's a business at the end of the day. There's overheard, there's staff to pay and things to build the brand. I'm sure everyone can understand that.
  14. I follow my money to the tax office.
  15. I think someone already mentioned it but very Okpala like. I believe Okpala played Edge but was being recruited as LB, right?
  16. Good to see they're still pushing for LB's. Between this guy and the Hudson kid, that's a good start. Also assuming they'll hit the portal for some experienced help next year.
  17. The small sample size I saw from Cooper, is he doesn't mess around juking and jiving. He'll make his cut and explode. Tough to bring down. He'll be a handful next year as the starter. I still think they'll go to the portal to bring in a guy to pair with him.
  18. Bishops a good RB. He'll be tough to stop.
  19. I'll admit, I was surprised by that Missouri score. Not sure if they just coasted or what but I was almost expecting the Troy upset at one point lol. By the time we get to play them, they should have Hardy back but Roberts for them has been really nice. Will pair well with Hardy. Did Lacy come back in that LSU game? I remember seeing him leave and looked very gimpy but I don't recall him coming back?
  20. This might be a stupid question for you guys but of the commits how many do you think project well for the draft? Is there anyone you're looking at here and going "oh he's way too good, he'll be drafted".
  21. I'm all for criticizing coaches but assaulting them? Nah miss me with that nonsense. Also the fact that they were going to suspended the OC (HC's son) for stepping in to stop his father from getting hurt even more. I would've resigned, too. Shows that whatever program it is, is being lead by morons.
  22. We play Miss.State, LSU, Florida, Tenn, Missouri, Ole Miss and Texas A&M just from that picture alone. That's going to be tough on our D.
  23. Considering the talk about firing PK because he was "babysitting" the D too much and not able to focus on the O as much. Definitely need to see better from the O. Not sure it's all on Sark either. He's drawing the plays up but he has to get his players to execute better.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.