Jbro52 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Louisville is pretty solid probably the best game of week 1 so far Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted September 7 Moderators Posted September 7 Treat of a Sunday night game. 4 Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Every time I look away for a second somebody scores in the Ole Miss - Lou game Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Ole Miss game just got moved to the big screen 1 Quote
DanielOnorato Posted September 7 Posted September 7 10 minutes ago, Shmatt said: Is Johntay Cook even playing? Yes defensive back made a nice play in the end zone on a deep ball to him down the left sideline in the first half Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 14 minutes ago, Bevoguy_248 said: Trinidad is going to put up numbers on us. I'm betting Arch puts up bigger numbers against them 2 1 Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted September 7 Posted September 7 15 minutes ago, Bevoguy_248 said: Trinidad is going to put up numbers on us. Texas will have to score 40+ to beat them imo Quote
NoDakHornsFan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 32 minutes ago, Shmatt said: Is Johntay Cook even playing? Where is UT Boy when we need him 2 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 ND looks very JAGGY on offense, Louisville did everything they could to lose this game. 1 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) 26 minutes ago, Bevoguy_248 said: Trinidad is going to put up numbers on us. Are we going to give up a massive field position on bad STs snaps and commit horrible drive continuing penalties? Those 14 points are the difference in this game. Edited September 7 by Neil Leininger Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Greg McElroy, does Pete Golding need to give up defensive playcalling and just focus on being the HC and CEO of the program? 1 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) If DC Pete Golding gives up a scoring drive here, does HC Pete Golding fire him? Edited September 7 by Neil Leininger 1 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 50 minutes ago, Shmatt said: Yeah Ole Miss doesn’t look scary at all Not even close. Defense is Swiss cheese. Quote
AusMOJO Posted September 7 Posted September 7 6 minutes ago, Neil Leininger said: If DC Pete Golding gives up a scoring drive here, does HC Pete Golding fire him? Didn't Sark want Pete Golding when he first got hired, I can't recall? 1 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 minute ago, AusMOJO said: Didn't Sark want Pete Golding when he first got hired, I can't recall? No, he wanted the guy that is here now. Quote
AusMOJO Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Isn't Muschamps negative is he struggles against QB's who can run? We have plenty of those on the schedule, do we anticipate that being an issue? Quote
AusMOJO Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Just now, Neil Leininger said: No, he wanted the guy that is here now. I could've swore he wanted Golding to come with him but I guess I'm wrong. Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Just now, AusMOJO said: I could've swore he wanted Golding to come with him but I guess I'm wrong. He hired all the assistants to mesh with Muschamp and had to pivot to Kwiatowski, when Mrs. Muschamp said you are a dad 1st right now. 1 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 7 Posted September 7 DC Golding with a deer in head lights look. Quote
Shmatt Posted September 7 Posted September 7 37 minutes ago, LonghornFan4Ever said: Texas will have to score 40+ to beat them imo Maybe but keep in mind Louisville isn’t a great defense lol, I think we handle them Quote
pskjace Posted September 7 Posted September 7 As good as Ole Miss was in the pass game their defense was very mediocre. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.