harveycmd Posted September 6 Posted September 6 7 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I can tell you I don't really give a damn, just being honest. My opinion is my opinion, and I like my track record over two+ decades in this business. I respect your opinion, Gerry. I never said your view on ND or Kiffin is unfounded. I don't agree, but I don't like ND, so I just might have a blind spot. Quote
WRNC Posted September 6 Posted September 6 SEC teams hold a combined W-L record of 15-0, outscoring opponents by a total score of 738 to 149. 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 8 minutes ago, WRNC said: SEC teams hold a combined W-L record of 15-0, outscoring opponents by a total score of 738 to 149. Nice work Ole Miss, you're up vs a capable opponent! 3 Quote
ATX16 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 9 hours ago, Assistant Regional Manager said: What Dabo has done to Clemson is a joke. 2 of the best receivers in the ACC and he chose to trot out Christopher Vizzina at QB. Doesn't use the portal. Hires retread coordinators. Now Clemson finds themselves with a coach who won 2 national titles but has the program in the stone ages. Just dropped my daughter off at Clemson a couple weeks ago for her first year. Amongst all the great things Clemson offers she was so excited about the football games. Ughhh 2 Quote
TCope111 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I think I have a little bit of LSU hate in my mind for the way the last few weeks have gone with all the drama. They are talented, that place was rocking last night and I will give them their flowers. They showed up and put a talented program on their back all night. Quote
Shmatt Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) the SEC this year is way deeper than the Big 10, a whole lot of the Big 10 look woefully disappointing this week. Indiana and Ohio State will probably be the top two, after that there is a pretty sharp drop off. Oregon may improve but I’m also not really sold on Dan Lanning at all. USC could do some damage with GP though and Penn State will be well coached Edited September 6 by Shmatt 1 Quote
Uthookem4800 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) @Gerry Hamilton is Dabo done at Clemson that was embarrassing for Clemson who would take that job? 4 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Edited September 6 by Uthookem4800 Quote
Little Carmine Posted September 6 Posted September 6 3 hours ago, harveycmd said: I respect your opinion, Gerry. I never said your view on ND or Kiffin is unfounded. I don't agree, but I don't like ND, so I just might have a blind spot. Gerry - he’s just angling for a way to bring up Kobe Bryant, nothing more, nothing less 1 Quote
LonghornFan4Ever Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Just now, Little Carmine said: Gerry - he’s just angling for a way to bring up Kobe Bryant, nothing more, nothing less Boom. You know it's coming. It will be their next post. It's like their version of Sark's playsheet. Get into the opening script then, once out of that script, the madness ensues. The sequencing of their plays is so predictable. 2 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted September 6 Moderators Posted September 6 This is ridiculous. They turned the field into a Nascar livery! Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 minute ago, Jordan Scruggs said: This is ridiculous. They turned the field into a Nascar livery! It’s beautiful Jordan I don’t know what you’re getting at 👀 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted September 6 Moderators Posted September 6 4 minutes ago, Joe Z said: It’s beautiful Jordan I don’t know what you’re getting at 👀 The worst part is we're gonna get sentenced to having to watch 1,000 Liberty Mutual commercials tonight 3 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 2 minutes ago, Jordan Scruggs said: The worst part is we're gonna get sentenced to having to watch 1,000 Liberty Mutual commercials tonight I didn’t even think of that but we are warriors and will tough threw it because football is back 1 Quote
ThatHornsGuy87 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 hour ago, Joe Z said: Apple cup time Starting the season off with the sheep farmers would be wild Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 5 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said: Starting the season off with the sheep farmers would be wild 😂😭 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 2 hours ago, Joe Z said: Apple cup time Watching HGTV Caribbean Life About to switch over for a peek 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 7 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Watching HGTV Caribbean Life About to switch over for a peek 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 Two terrific early season games tonight. Hour away ND vs Wisconsin because it's in Lambeau Field, which will be cool Ole Miss vs Louisville in Nashville ... impactful game here in CFP scenarios early on 2 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 17 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Two terrific early season games tonight. Hour away ND vs Wisconsin because it's in Lambeau Field, which will be cool Ole Miss vs Louisville in Nashville ... impactful game here in CFP scenarios early on POV of you watching your 2nd favorite team in ND after watching your 1st favorite team in LSU in back to back nights Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 19 minutes ago, Joe Z said: POV of you watching your 2nd favorite team in ND after watching your 1st favorite team in LSU in back to back nights Don’t forget about Miami Friday! Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 23 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Don’t forget about Miami Friday! I was doing that watching the QB and the WR Friday so I won’t judge Quote
horns96 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) Neither Ole Miss nor Louisville travel very well. Edited September 6 by horns96 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I remember when brown from Louisville was going to enter the portal and come to us man 😔 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.