Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 He is seeing the field much better than I thought. Sark put Arch in some terrible spots. The long developing routes were boneheaded on his part. Arch did miss a wide-open slant to Mosely, but other than that, he was muuuuch better than I thought. Sark simply was out-coached. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
33 minutes ago, Levester White said:

 He is seeing the field much better than I thought. Sark put Arch in some terrible spots. The long developing routes were boneheaded on his part. Arch did miss a wide-open slant to Mosely, but other than that, he was muuuuch better than I thought. Sark simply was out-coached. 

After 6 years of Sark’s offense, does he have anything other than long developing routes and a checkdown in his route schemes?  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.