UTexas Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. 2 Quote
Tom Herman Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 4 Quote
John F. Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
4thandFive Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. 3 Quote
garythesnail Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Closer to Evan Stewart I feel like 1 Quote
Orangeblooded Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago If Royal flips you can guarantee that Hayes Fawcett will call it something better than a "Notable Flip". 1 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago 1 hour ago, jkates said: Not even close. Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? There is a kid from Smithson Valley who is tearing it up. He is committed to Tech, but I would think he might flip due to his QB coming to Texas next year 2 Quote
rgvhorn80 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Edited 2 hours ago by rgvhorn80 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 2 hours ago Moderators Posted 2 hours ago 3 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? I think they save the money and go to the portal unless Sales wants in. Any WR at this point outside a flip is not worth going in on if you're trying to actually fill a need. If you want developmental depth that's one thing. But Easton obviously is not that. 2 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 2 hours ago Moderators Posted 2 hours ago 27 minutes ago, rgvhorn80 said: It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Yes. No3. lol Quote
Realist Horn Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Get the top WR in the portal, and I think Bishop would get more snaps next season. Would Mosley’s brother leave USC is Riley is fired? 2 Quote
ThatHornsGuy87 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, 4thandFive said: We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. Agreed. Like running it back with this current version of Arch 😬 1 Quote
Texansarebetter Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago The freshman WR from Oregon State would look really good in burnt orange next year 👀 Quote
HookemDTX Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago 5 hours ago, UTexas said: And you know that how? This dude is a troll. Look at his post history. Quote
Longhornfrenzy Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻 2 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted 13 minutes ago Posted 13 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said: Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻 This! Talented EXPERIENCED wide receivers are aplenty in the portal. If he wants to be here, win and be developed then come on down. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.