Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
2 hours ago, tfoster40 said:

Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips?

There is a kid from Smithson Valley who is tearing it up.  He is committed to Tech, but I would think he might flip due to his QB coming to Texas next year

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, El Pancho said:

Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. 
 

Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. 

It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol

Edited by rgvhorn80
  • Moderators
Posted
3 hours ago, tfoster40 said:

Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips?

I think they save the money and go to the portal unless Sales wants in. Any WR at this point outside a flip is not worth going in on if you're trying to actually fill a need. If you want developmental depth that's one thing. But Easton obviously is not that. 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
25 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻

This! Talented EXPERIENCED wide receivers are aplenty in the portal. If he wants to be here, win and be developed then come on down. 

  • Hook 'Em 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.