Boots Are On The Ground

• Moderators

Boots are on the ground here in Detroit.

It was a disastrous morning for anyone who followed my journey on Twitter to make it to Michigan – I will give the city of Houston 80% of the blame and take 20% for myself.

However, we are here now.

I will be over on campus at Michigan taking photos and videos around noon central time. Of course, we have a Friday afternoon livestream coming this afternoon soon as well.

I will tell you this, there has been a ton of burnt orange flowing through the Detroit airport thus far. I even heard The Eyes of Texas on my flight out of Houston this AM. Folks are excited and the Texas faithful have travelled very well as you would expect.

Only 26 hours and some change before kickoff!

• Hook 'Em 28
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hunter Bradford said:

I lived in Detroit for about two years. I found it to be a dreadful place for most of the year, but it's beautiful this time of year. Those Michigan people don't have much other than the Wolverines. HOOKEM

I lived in Detroit for 41 years. This is the best time of the year in Michigan.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hunter Bradford said:

I lived in Detroit for about two years. I found it to be a dreadful place for most of the year, but it's beautiful this time of year. Those Michigan people don't have much other than the Wolverines. HOOKEM

I’m just glad it’s 60 degrees lol

• Moderators

I obviously don’t have a view into the stadium, but I do wonder how a breeze like today’s would affect the pass tomorrow. 

This is right outside the Michigan golf course and you can see the flags waving. 

IMG_4559.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2