Jump to content

hookem1014

Supporters
  • Posts

    1608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hookem1014

  1. Knowing him he probably never left the field from yesterday
  2. Hopefully it doesn’t look like it’s in prison when we win the natty 😅
  3. What’s going on with the tower?
  4. Baker Seymore Robertson Flood😬
  5. I hoping this heat is still a factor when Ohio State comes to town. It will still be pretty hot around kickoff.
  6. This is what I tell my Aggie friends when they refer to us as TU
  7. Establish dominance and say UT! Lol jokes aside I usually say UT Austin to those outside of Texas. I actually met someone who told me he went to UT only to find out later he was talking about University of Toronto😂
  8. Interesting take… UH has so many guards already and he can’t shoot.
  9. Good to know. The game I was referring to was 2019 LSU so I’m sure a lot has changed since then lol
  10. Not sure if they still do it, but a while back I watched a game on the LBJ lawn right outside DKR. They have a huge screen with tons of fans watching and you can hear the crowd noise right behind you. I really enjoyed it
  11. How in the world did you come to that conclusion
  12. A Stoops in Texas gear looks so wrong haha
  13. I’m such a pessimist that I believed this for like 3.5 seconds lol
  14. Would love some updates on special teams if yall get a look at it this week @Hank South primarily the punter competition and Spetics leg🤘
  15. There’s an unfair narrative out there with some that VY is some lazy, irresponsible athlete who threw his career away. I hope this doc brings light to what truly went on in his life. He’s a good dude with good intentions and will forever be a Longhorn Legend.
  16. Wow Colin Simmons already scouting teams months in advance. That work ethic is unmatched 😂
  17. How Bobby sleeps knowing everyone on TexAgs irrationally hates his guts
  18. “I don’t think we fall flat, but we could easily go 8-4.” 8-4 after an 11-1 season would be falling flat bud.
  19. Who do you think takes the Florida QB job? I have Brandon and Jackson for Tennessee and Arkansas.
  20. Learning how to draw fouls without flopping on every shot?
  21. Last fall we heard reports of the defense dominating pretty much the whole camp. That was a red flag to me, and it showed with the terrible o line play this past season. I expect defense to be a step ahead to start but hopefully it becomes much more of a battle as camp progresses.
  22. Thanks Hank. Is Texas still being aggressive in pursuing Monshun Sales?
  23. That lunk alarm hates to see him coming!
  24. Is an incredibly massive human being. Opposing QBs are gonna get hit one way or another this year 🤘
  25. Offense: Masunas. I think he will become a fan favorite if he loves doing the dirty work Defense: Cryer. Could be a great run stopper and thumper in that LB room.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.