Jump to content

mmdaytontexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    526
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mmdaytontexas

  1. I hate the booing. I remember saying the word "boo" at Fred Acres in the 70s & 80s and getting reamed by nearby Texas fans. People are just more insensitive today. They don't care who hears it.
  2. No, my bad then. My reading comprehension sucks at times. I agree with everything you said.
  3. How long have you been a fan of Texas? If you have been a Texas fan as long as me, you would know what I'm talking about when I say we get everyone's best shot no matter what we are ranked. Why? Because of the name across our chest. The#1 ranking doesn't add any more weight, especially as a player. We as Texas fans seem to freak out more than everyone else at being #1 because we don't think we are worthy of it.
  4. Does it really matter if we are ranked #1- #5? Will Tennessee, OU, Ole Miss, LSU, Florida, Miss State, Arkansas, Missouri, or Aggy play us any differently? Hell, we are Texas. I think they play us just as hard when we are ranked #25th. Like Sark told his team, "Prove us right." Wear #1 like a chip on your shoulder that others are trying to knock off. Let it motivate you.
  5. @Jeff Howe Jeff, I watched one of the football talking heads on You-Tube who I take it works for the NFL evaluating talent. He was praising Arch and showing all his uber pro throws that he said not all pro QBs can make. Then he says the only negative I see is how many big plays he leaves on the field and he showed multiple film clips from game one that shows Arch starring at open receivers and not throwing to them. Arch was doing it again in this game. Why do you think he's not seeing these open receivers? Is this something that is just Arch, or can he improve on this like he's done other things in his game?
  6. Collins has been going wide. He finally ducked inside and got a sack.
  7. It's a loss to have to kick a FG. If Champ's defense was better, I would feel the 3 was at least a positive. But our defense hasn't slowed them down yet
  8. Playing from behind is not a good recipe to beat #1. The only good thing it's early.
  9. That first play works against bad defenses. Against OSU and Georgia caliber teams, not so much
  10. When was the last have we dominated a game against a top five team? I'm thinking 1970 #4 Arkansas? We won 42-7.
  11. If Arch has a plus night against #1, he should displace DM as the favorite for the H-award.
  12. All UO can do is tie now. WOW!
  13. Damn, Jackson looks bad against UTSA.
  14. UTSA looking better than Texas State early.
  15. Wow, OUs D asking BV to play the backup right about now.
  16. WTH are you talking about? Is the game not getting away from ASU?
  17. It's starting to get away from a middling B12 team at Aggy.
  18. Did BlowU give their coach a long extension?
  19. @Gerry Hamilton I'm not sure where they ranked him in recruiting evaluations coming out of high school, but I was referring to the fact that he's really raw in his passing game right now and still has time to improve and become a dangerous QB. You rush him with abandon, and he runs for a first down or a winning score. If you don't, he picks you apart with a controlled passing game. That is the same story as VY. Early, he was a non-factor in the pass game.Later, he was good enough that you could not ignore it. If Underwood ever gets there with his ability to run, he will be dangerous.
  20. He reminds me of VY. If things ever click for him, he's going to be awesome.
  21. I'm shocked at OUs defense. Unless they are gambling and attacking in the box they are struggling controlling the LOS.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.