Jump to content

PaulieD

Supporters
  • Posts

    1957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulieD

  1. Someone should post this pic on Joeys and Campbells X page. priceless.
  2. I'm willing to bet that there is at least one tt alum that is shaking his head over these antics. It's embarrassing for the university.
  3. big boy, I'll take him.
  4. Not sure if already posted, but just saw this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/5-star-edge-rusher-dismissed-from-top-sec-program-report/ar-AA24vrAi?ocid=socialshare
  5. I think you answered your own question. In this day of NIL, I still think that it would be hard to leave your college team for another, face them and lose to them. A lot harder than pro athletes, IMHO.
  6. Hmmmm. Maybe someone on Tenn team said something but not the coach. Too bad, shake it off.
  7. This hit (although it would probably be flagged today) was the devastating tackle that I've seen. Absolutely crushed the guy, and that poor kicker didn't know what county he was in.
  8. I unfortunately think that NIL and the Wild West spending that's taking place has some play in this. Campbell dropped 6 big ones on this guy.
  9. excellent read, Jeff. And THANK YOU, I'm sick of reading about those turdknockers.P
  10. Yep, Campbell is all in, and the flip card is coming.
  11. I can't even fathom how I would feel if my university not only condoned but engaged such behavior. Sad.
  12. Every time I see Ryan Day and his Just For Men hair and beard dye I think of Rudy Giuliani speaking while the black dye runs down his head.
  13. He's like that little neighborhood dog no body likes that consistently yips, begging for attention. EDIT: And ur chocolate milk commercial is idiotic, Joey.
  14. Great read, Bobby. I forgot that TT was basically rejected by a couple of conferences when the b12 was in disarray after we left. Can't remember who and how many. Has to be tough on the psyche.
  15. Right now, waking up and assuming a vertical position is tops.🤣
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.