Jump to content

PaulieD

Supporters
  • Posts

    1957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulieD

  1. I agree, that would be a great deterrent for this NIL fiasco.
  2. You, sir, are spot-on. Could be a defining moment. Rules are in place for a reason. Without the punishment phase that are useless.
  3. good comparison; people forget the different ways that the gambling addiction affects your performance.
  4. Last night's weather was remarkable in that some areas got just a bit of moisture while others had significant flooding and wind. I haven't heard of any hail damage or tornado events yet. Choke Canyon area and Corpus Christi appear to be getting some this morning. Chime in on this thread with weather reports. 🤘
  5. Alex, I almost fell outta my chair. This is great!
  6. Awesome, that was my next post! Course is a stone's throw from 6 creeks, and I have a bunch of balls that I need to lose🤣
  7. Well, if I pull this off, there's a big OLED TV at Best Buy with my name on it😄. BBQ and brew is on me.
  8. They have, but I'm still getting the water softener/conditioner whole house, and a r/o system under the sink. Save the plumbing.
  9. Gotcha. I've already adopted Brooklyns down South in Buda, and like the 6 creeks area because it is way thew heck out of the maddening traffic. 620 now is murder.
  10. Thanks man, I shot @Jeff Howe a message. We are both old and I refuse to pay out the wazoo for a house in Austin. Just need a small yard, with a few small trees (I have about 20 mature oaks and hackberry and they are hades when they drop their leaves), and a pool for the grand kids.
  11. Off-topic, but do any of youse guys live in the Kyle-Buda area? Thinking about getting out in the country-ish. Thanks, Paul
  12. I'm calling BS on this, TT should be #1 with Raider Rash. We have a few members who might be Level 1 on this.👀
  13. Excellent read, Jeff; thanks for the LB update. I'm expecting Atkinson to 'grow into the position' size-wise whilst retaining his speed and burst. Thank you.🤘
  14. CJ, we need a health check visit to JZ stat. - and I want whatever he's taking.👀
  15. I actually was prompted to try Gerrah's corn dog concoction. I will neither confirm or deny that it involved mushrooms, or any other mind-altering substances.
  16. Hank, Great topic. My most impactful game was one where I was actually at another university - yes, college station 🫤. 1974. It was bitterly cold, blustery day at Memorial - the Goodyear blimp was roaring above, fighting the norther that had blown in. In a matter of minutes the #8 aggy squad furkcoastered to a 17-0 deficit, thanks to 3 fumbles. Then this freshman kid from Tyler ran all over them, finishing a 32-3 shellacking by the Longhorns. I was at the 40 acres the following year at the College of Pharmacy. Never looked back.🤘
  17. Is that a young Joe Z, Gerrah???
  18. DY, some things are best left unknown🤣
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.