HonkEm Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 11 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said: What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc. 1. The team bus drive in is always cool 2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day 3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one 4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team 1) The Fair is the only place where I'll spend $27 on a corny dog, $14 on a Shiner, walk 5 miles, and somehow convince myself I came out ahead financially. 2) The best part is the 50/50 split. One side is confident, happy, and having fun --- The other side is wearing crimson 3) For me, My favorite tradition is hearing OU fans tell me how many national championships they have while actively losing to Texas. 4) The Cotton Bowl crowd noise is unmatched. Especially when an OU quarterback realizes Anthony Hill was coming through the A-gap uninvited. 😁 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 10 hours ago, HonkEm said: 1) The Fair is the only place where I'll spend $27 on a corny dog, $14 on a Shiner, walk 5 miles, and somehow convince myself I came out ahead financially. 2) The best part is the 50/50 split. One side is confident, happy, and having fun --- The other side is wearing crimson 3) For me, My favorite tradition is hearing OU fans tell me how many national championships they have while actively losing to Texas. 4) The Cotton Bowl crowd noise is unmatched. Especially when an OU quarterback realizes Anthony Hill was coming through the A-gap uninvited. 😁 Good stuff. Come see us in the food court. Also the there are a few stands in there that still have the cold ones at a decent price. Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 18 hours ago, Ace Recruiter said: I'll be there! Come see us in the food court Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago in case anyone wants to know the location of the food court aka Tower Building Quote
hookem1014 Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago Looks like the line recently moved from -6 to -9.5. Maybe some injury news on the OU side? 1 Quote
ArizonaLonghorn Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, hookem1014 said: Looks like the line recently moved from -6 to -9.5. Maybe some injury news on the OU side? Announced that Mateer was fully healthy and guaranteed to start and the line shifted ? 3 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 27 minutes ago Author Posted 27 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, hookem1014 said: Looks like the line recently moved from -6 to -9.5. Maybe some injury news on the OU side? That is interesting Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.