UTexas Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 18 minutes ago Posted 18 minutes ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 18 minutes ago Posted 18 minutes ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. Quote
Tom Herman Posted 17 minutes ago Posted 17 minutes ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 2 Quote
John F. Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
4thandFive Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. Quote
garythesnail Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago 27 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Closer to Evan Stewart I feel like Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.