UTexas Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. Quote
Tom Herman Posted 25 minutes ago Posted 25 minutes ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 3 Quote
John F. Posted 17 minutes ago Posted 17 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
4thandFive Posted 16 minutes ago Posted 16 minutes ago We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. Quote
garythesnail Posted 15 minutes ago Posted 15 minutes ago 27 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Closer to Evan Stewart I feel like Quote
Orangeblooded Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago If Royal flips you can guarantee that Hayes Fawcett will call it something better than a "Notable Flip". Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.