UTexas Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. 2 Quote
Tom Herman Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 4 Quote
John F. Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
4thandFive Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. 3 Quote
garythesnail Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Closer to Evan Stewart I feel like 1 Quote
Orangeblooded Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago If Royal flips you can guarantee that Hayes Fawcett will call it something better than a "Notable Flip". 1 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 48 minutes ago Author Posted 48 minutes ago 1 hour ago, jkates said: Not even close. Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 2 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? There is a kid from Smithson Valley who is tearing it up. He is committed to Tech, but I would think he might flip due to his QB coming to Texas next year 1 Quote
rgvhorn80 Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago (edited) 2 hours ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Edited 34 minutes ago by rgvhorn80 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 7 minutes ago Moderators Posted 7 minutes ago 3 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? I think they save the money and go to the portal unless Sales wants in. Any WR at this point outside a flip is not worth going in on if you're trying to actually fill a need. If you want developmental depth that's one thing. But Easton obviously is not that. Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 7 minutes ago Moderators Posted 7 minutes ago 27 minutes ago, rgvhorn80 said: It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Yes. No3. lol Quote
Realist Horn Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago Get the top WR in the portal, and I think Bishop would get more snaps next season. Would Mosley’s brother leave USC is Riley is fired? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.