UTexas Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. 2 Quote
Tom Herman Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 4 Quote
John F. Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
4thandFive Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. 3 Quote
garythesnail Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Chop said: This is Johntay Cook 2.0 honestly. Closer to Evan Stewart I feel like 1 Quote
Orangeblooded Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago If Royal flips you can guarantee that Hayes Fawcett will call it something better than a "Notable Flip". 1 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, jkates said: Not even close. Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 2 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? There is a kid from Smithson Valley who is tearing it up. He is committed to Tech, but I would think he might flip due to his QB coming to Texas next year 2 Quote
rgvhorn80 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Edited 11 hours ago by rgvhorn80 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 10 hours ago Moderators Posted 10 hours ago 3 hours ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? I think they save the money and go to the portal unless Sales wants in. Any WR at this point outside a flip is not worth going in on if you're trying to actually fill a need. If you want developmental depth that's one thing. But Easton obviously is not that. 2 Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 10 hours ago Moderators Posted 10 hours ago 27 minutes ago, rgvhorn80 said: It was a fake.. The title of the account is No3 I think lol Yes. No3. lol Quote
Realist Horn Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Get the top WR in the portal, and I think Bishop would get more snaps next season. Would Mosley’s brother leave USC is Riley is fired? 2 Quote
ThatHornsGuy87 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 2 hours ago, 4thandFive said: We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits. Agreed. Like running it back with this current version of Arch 😬 1 1 Quote
Texansarebetter Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago The freshman WR from Oregon State would look really good in burnt orange next year 👀 Quote
HookemDTX Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 5 hours ago, UTexas said: And you know that how? This dude is a troll. Look at his post history. 1 Quote
Longhornfrenzy Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻 2 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 25 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said: Not worried if he flips or not. I like what I'm seeing from Bishop. Just get someone from the portal 🤘🏻 This! Talented EXPERIENCED wide receivers are aplenty in the portal. If he wants to be here, win and be developed then come on down. 2 Quote
UTexas Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 8 hours ago, OsasTheDestroyer said: cuz i’m the goat🐐 Seems that you may have been un-goated. Sorry about your luck. Quote
TheRoJoShow Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Forgot about this kid. Whatever. I do love the “close to announcement” when bro is a ready committed. Quote
Thanos72 Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago Pass. There’s a dude or 2 that’ll want to be here and have talent via HS or portal. Him still considering kiffin alone ends it for me. lots o clouds tonight, lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.