Shmatt Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago I get it’s bad and vulgar but it’s not like our guys committed crimes so I can live with it, this whole thing is overblown. They are celebrations, not punching an opposing opponent in the face 4 Quote
Joe Naural Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago I bet Buddy Ryan would draft Collin Simmons. Quote
jkates Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago 10 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: For this statement to be made the way it was… some higher ups around UT must have been extremely pissed IMO Did you see how Colin responded with massive disrespect to Brian Jones about it all? Simmons needs some humility. I would expect and demand better from a team leader. Nothing to crucify him over. Let's see how he responds. And let's send him and Arch to a local charity with social media cameras rolling. An off week is a great time to get some good publicity out. 2 Quote
Beldar Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago (edited) 22 minutes ago, Hank South said: How so? Do you follow Georgia football? Thank you Hank. at least he was not going 130 thru Residential area . Have a suggestion, if you all can not get over this, do like me and imagines since his hands were two feet from his body, he had a garden hose and was watering the burnt spot he just put on turf. Hope that helps . Know we need to fix this going forward but damn, it even made Laura Ingrahm on Fox news. Hearing they may be a congressional hearing. but after clown show yesterday, maybe not. Edited 33 minutes ago by Beldar Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, jkates said: Did you see how Colin responded with massive disrespect to Brian Jones about it all? Simmons needs some humility. I would expect and demand better from a team leader. Nothing to crucify him over. Let's see how he responds. And let's send him and Arch to a local charity with social media cameras rolling. An off week is a great time to get some good publicity out. Collin donates a ton to his Autism foundation. I am honored and proud that he represents my University. 4 Quote
General Grant Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Beldar said: Agree, even Laura Ingram went off on it on Fox News. Ahhhh I was curious why my non football aunt was foaming at the mouth over it. That broad talking about it explains a lot. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago (edited) 34 minutes ago, Shmatt said: I get it’s bad and vulgar but it’s not like our guys committed crimes so I can live with it, this whole thing is overblown. They are celebrations, not punching an opposing opponent in the face Lots of the same people here outraged pay and support another site who's owner is a two time DWI loser felon.... Wild times. Edited 17 minutes ago by MBHORNSFAN 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.