Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago From ESPN ... Connelly: Week 5 brought clarity, confusion to conference races https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/50100448/connelly-week-5-results-alabama-georgia-sec-conference-races 2 Quote
Schindler86 Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. 1 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 23 minutes ago Posted 23 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, Schindler86 said: I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. He’s a Mizzou alum, so maybe some animosity there 1 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago “Despite an improving defense” is an interesting way to describe a defense that, through 4 weeks, had the most QB pressures of any defense in the country and had played 10 quarters without allowing a TD until allowing one vs Tennessee via prevent 2 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.