Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas.  I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas.

I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
10 minutes ago, Schindler86 said:

I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas.  I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas.

I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool.

He’s a Mizzou alum, so maybe some animosity there

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

“Despite an improving defense” is an interesting way to describe a defense that, through 4 weeks, had the most QB pressures of any defense in the country and had played 10 quarters without allowing a TD until allowing one vs Tennessee via prevent 

  • Hook 'Em 3
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. 

Am I the only one that’s glad we don’t play either of those programs this year?😅

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.