Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago From ESPN ... Connelly: Week 5 brought clarity, confusion to conference races https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/50100448/connelly-week-5-results-alabama-georgia-sec-conference-races 2 Quote
Schindler86 Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. 2 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, Schindler86 said: I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. He’s a Mizzou alum, so maybe some animosity there 1 1 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago “Despite an improving defense” is an interesting way to describe a defense that, through 4 weeks, had the most QB pressures of any defense in the country and had played 10 quarters without allowing a TD until allowing one vs Tennessee via prevent 3 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 17 minutes ago Posted 17 minutes ago Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Quote
Shmatt Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Am I the only one that’s glad we don’t play either of those programs this year?😅 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.