Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 3 hours ago Moderators Posted 3 hours ago From ESPN ... Connelly: Week 5 brought clarity, confusion to conference races https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/50100448/connelly-week-5-results-alabama-georgia-sec-conference-races 2 Quote
Schindler86 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. 3 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 10 minutes ago, Schindler86 said: I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. He’s a Mizzou alum, so maybe some animosity there 1 1 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago “Despite an improving defense” is an interesting way to describe a defense that, through 4 weeks, had the most QB pressures of any defense in the country and had played 10 quarters without allowing a TD until allowing one vs Tennessee via prevent 3 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Quote
Shmatt Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Am I the only one that’s glad we don’t play either of those programs this year?😅 2 Quote
thatdude2 Posted 35 minutes ago Posted 35 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said: Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Other way around, neither of those school plays us during the regular season. They don’t want to see a front 7 like ours, Muschamp on the sideline, and Arch with a potentially explosive set of weapons. Quote
Neil Leininger Posted 24 minutes ago Posted 24 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Schindler86 said: I can’t help but feel like Connelly hates Texas. I am not saying that his ratings are unfair, but in any write up he never forgets to add some snark about Texas. I think his rating system is sound but I think he is a bit of a tool. His ranking system is useless in the portal era. Quote
Neil Leininger Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Can’t argue with his piece on the SEC. Bama was impressive. But Texas plays neither Bama or Georgia. Bama's defense can be had. This weekend's game against Georgia is going to be the most complete team Alabama has played so far. We will see what happens when they get punched in the mouth. Though I will say Georgia's schedule so far this season has been pretty breezy as well. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.