Califashorn75 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I was an Assistant Principal in Albuquerque when he was head coach at NM. He came by the school several times as he was recruiting one of our lineman. He was always very kind and mild mannered. I am sad to hear of his passing. 9 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago His greatest achievement may have been putting GP in line at TCU. Also, aggie jokes write themselves. Always. RIP Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago Fran guided Texas State into being an FBS program. I’ll always appreciate him coming back to San Marcos during that transition. 6 1 Quote
Holy Cow Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, Holy Cow said: Wow, RIP. @Jeff Howe did you attend/graduate from TSU (SWTS)? Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies. 3 2 1 Quote
NBHorn64 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago @Jeff Howe Fellow Bobcat here. I graduated from TSU (SWTS when I was there) in 1987. Quote
NTXHornsFan Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago 47 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: Yes. Graduated in 2009. I graduated high school in 2002, so I get to use the Tommy Boy line, “A lot of people go to college for seven years” and it applies. @Jeff Howe when told he had to goto class 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 49 minutes ago Moderators Posted 49 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, NTXHornsFan said: @Jeff Howe when told he had to goto class Fairly accurate. Lol 1 Quote
HonkEm Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago He made a lasting impact on college football and on the many players, coaches, and communities he touched throughout his career. My sincere condolences to his family, friends, former players, and all who had the privilege of knowing him. RIP Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.