Flynn Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Livingstone goes off on a career receiving day in route to an OU loss 34 - 6 Texas 1 Quote
Realist Horn Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 17-9, Texas: keeping Oklahoma out of the end zone for over 1,000 days. Quote
khardman Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Texas 38-6. Hope the ou score is too high. Hook Em!!! Quote
Moderators CJ Vogel Posted 4 hours ago Moderators Posted 4 hours ago 33 minutes ago, MrWytee said: 51-12 Texas Hook'em A 50🍔!! 1 Quote
Joe Naural Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 3 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said: A 50🍔!! 54-12 Texas Yes thats where im at ! 1 Quote
BurntOrangeMD Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago ~^~ TEXAS 🏈 37 ~^~ ou 6 ~^~ TEXAS 🏈 37 ~^~ ou 6 ~^~ TEXAS 🏈 37 ~^~ ou 6 Hook'em! 🤘 🤠 🇨🇱 Quote
Alex Butler Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, CJ Vogel said: A 50🍔!! Bring your hat just in case Cadillac!! I’m nervous about this one, a wonder OU is more dangerous than a rabid dog. We take care of business as long as we don’t turn the ball over 17-6 Texas 1 Quote
maje12 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Texas should win by 17 but I don't trust Sark's offense. I think OU's defense keeps it close, like most Texas games. Texas wins 17 to 10. 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 57 minutes ago Posted 57 minutes ago Texas 27-9. We get more first downs than OU gets points. Quote
thatdude2 Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 4 hours ago, FlexHorns said: 45-3 Texas This is what I was going to predict. Interesting no one is predicting an OU victory. I don’t have to be right, so I’m going for the kill shot. Texas 55 Oklahoma 3. 🤘🏾 1 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago OUSUX 12 - Texas 9 Hope I am wrong! Hookem 1 Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 2 minutes ago Posted 2 minutes ago (edited) Nm Edited 2 minutes ago by HookemFromOkc Delete please Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.