Austalgia Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Gianni Spetic has a Dicker the kicker moment . 1 Quote
John F. Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Lots of good ones taken. Simmons is going to draw so much attention, and no one’s going to sleep on Biles so I’ll take a Brad Spence break out game. 1 Quote
SueVide Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Spetic mainly because it’s likely to be a low scoring close game. Quote
AustinsTruth Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Juice Cryer. Has had a great couple of games, and they have used him on pressures more than Biles to this point. Can see a turnover caused by him or recovered by him in this one with the focus the DL is gonna get. Quote
Flynn Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago The Gefridge shuts down OU’s paltry rushing attack AND gets a sack Quote
Joe Naural Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Jelani McDonald…..tackles interception …. Sack …. He is everywhere and anywhere! if u wanna know how Great our Dbs are…. look at Taeffe, Macuba , mohamed !!!!! List goes on and on! Jelani has a real opportunity this season via our front seven pass rush to go from 3rd -5 th rnd draft to late 1rst to early second rnd draft. Of all the UT players on this team … he has best chsnce to shoot up the draft charts ! 1 1 Quote
Ben Blankenship Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Cam Coleman. I think he gets unleashed. Full route tree and 8+ targets. I think this is the Cam Coleman breakout game and we remember why he was brought in 1 Quote
Red Five Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I think you're cheating if your "surprise" player is someone who will be a first round pick in the next draft. 2 Quote
thatdude2 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 hours ago, Joe Z said: Cam Coleman legacy game Facts atleast 2 TDs. 1 Quote
thatdude2 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Lance Jackson’s game will be overlooked because of the annihilation put on by our offense, but I got Lance with 3 and a half sacks. 1 Quote
LH2003 Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago Watson or Alex January. I also think Zina continues his strong play from Knoxville. Quote
Alex C Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago Can I pick Tre Wisner wearing James Simon's jersey. Tre can come guest demolish A&M, too. Quote
LTWOTIMES Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago Maraad Watson - momentum continues on from TENN game Quote
Mark Futrell Posted 10 minutes ago Posted 10 minutes ago 4 hours ago, Paul Jespersen said: Arch Manning. No one is expecting him to make a mark, but I think we see some pop runs and some deep bomb connections generating a nice highlight reel for the game, a W, and start of a groove for him for 2nd half of season.... 🤞 🤘 I like your pick. We are now 3 weeks removed from the Drama of Holly Rowe. Bye Week to collect his thoughts and reset. Spent some time with his Family. I look for Sark to break tendency and allow Manning to just be Manning. There has been talk all week about when Mack Brown FINALLY allowed Vince to be Vince AND Coach to the strengths of Vince. I'm hoping that may play an impact in Sarks' approach to the game. Coaches ultimately at some point have to make a decision: Is this player gonna fit into my system no matter what OR am I going to adjust my approach to play to the strengths of my players. This week is The Showcase. Hook'em!!! Quote
drag worm Posted 4 minutes ago Posted 4 minutes ago Most of the obvious ones have been taken so I’ll go with Lovell Pinkney. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.