Texas Flips Another Aggie (Sunday 8:10 PM)

3 minutes ago, Horn95 said:

He was the DFW Offensive POY this year. Perfect Game has him ranked at #500 and that’s absolutely criminal. Kid is really good.

They also have him at 265 overall in their 2024 MLB draft board though

• Hook 'Em 1

Curious, Blake if currently atm is outspending all of college baseball this off-season just to go for it all one more time. Is there an open checkbook from the scorned ags this year in particular? We’ve heard the rumors of the big numbers they splashed to keep their biggest hitters. Are they determined to buy up the portal this year to get back to the finals? (Huge gamble given the unpredictability of college ball and a new staff).

Are we snagging their high schoolers while they are focused on buying the now? 

1 hour ago, VaHorn said:

Wonderful news! It’s frustrating. I can tell he’s really really good, but I never know whether someone is so good that will never see them on campus.  

I hear you. It’s why Infollow but don’t get too excited about baseball recruiting until day 1 of class. We shall pray.

• Moderators

Comment from about Rodriguez from a buddy coaching in the DFW area: 

"Dude is without a doubt the best hitter in 6A... He is a switch hitter who just barrels everything. Plays with emotion. Just a tough out."

• Hook 'Em 17