Arch Manning media hysteria thread

8 hours ago, Jbro52 said:

This would normally go in the top 25 post but he couldn’t help by hating on Arch pretty much saying along the same line as @Gerry Hamilton said in the live, the hate is real lol

Funny stuff. I've asked a few criminal interloper fans if they think their defense is better than Michigan's defense, but not a single one has replied. Can they run better than Michigan? Is Jackson Arnold any good? Has Bedenbaugh worked his magic with this offensive line? Crickets. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

This is exactly what I was talking about!!! Manning wasn't mentioned until 9 minutes into the video ... this what you will get more and more of

Click bait artist ! All espn has become 

On 9/15/2024 at 10:02 PM, goattalk100 said:

I mean great throw & read by Arch, especially standing in against a hit. Did enough to get Wingo the ball for a big TD. But calling this a dime on a busted coverage is exactly why this thread exists 😂

This wasn't a busted coverage, the defender just fell down. Even if he didn't slip it would have been a completion IMO. Just maybe not a TD.

Edited by whereiend
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, whereiend said:

This wasn't a busted coverage, the defender just fell down. Even if he didn't slip it would have been a completion IMO. Just maybe not a TD.

I mean busted coverage & falling down in coverage is 6 to one, half a dozen another. The result is the same.

I do think it would have been completed, but that’s down to confidence in Wingo’s catching ability because the ball was under thrown. But that was my point saying Arch did what he needed to do to get Wingo the ball.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, whereiend said:

As you said even if he didn't slip it's still a completion but I'd go a step further....Wingo blows by him and it's still a touchdown. Look at this still images of the route from the all 22

Wingo is about to break across the field on this route and the defender is squared up. At this point he's already beat.
image.png.6baff936bc2a0d18e3077d91e6fb6473.png

He knows he's beat because his first move was to step in front of Wingo and disrupt the route vs turning and running.

image.png.3e254bd9092870c9ba1ce01156240172.png

Wingo is such a strong player and runner that he just runs through that contact and pushes defender down. 

image.png.6e89ef3691813670435586342d31dac5.png

If defender doesn't step in front of Wingo he's still wide open IMO by like 10-15 yards because of defender positioning at break of route. My screenshots include the yard markings and as you can tell this all happens within 10 yards.

Edited by Hashtag
  • Hook 'Em 4