I've got terrible news guys and gals...

Man gotta feel for the guy but FSU not so much. Do I see a Mike Norvell - special assistant to the head coach role opening up in Austin?? He’s still a really good coach, just think he struck gold in the portal & went back to well 1 too many times.

16 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

DJ Uiagalelei's season is in jeopardy with a broken finger on his throwing hand suffered during his standout performance against SMU Saturday.

https://www.espn.com/cfl/story/_/id/41532346/sources-fsu-qb-dj-uiagalelei-broken-finger

He was having such a great season! What a loss for the Noles. He’s still a first rounder, obviously, but really hurts his Heisman chances. I still think he deserves it just from clinics he out on the first 5 games…

Just now, Bobby_Batronic said:

Honest question…..how would we know if a pass attempted by DJU was one of his normal efforts or one effected by broken digits on his throwing hand?

Turns out he’s actually left handed the whole time he was just playing right handed to level the playing field 

9 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

Man gotta feel for the guy but FSU not so much. Do I see a Mike Norvell - special assistant to the head coach role opening up in Austin?? He’s still a really good coach, just think he struck gold in the portal & went back to well 1 too many times.

Norvell not tough enough to live in Texas. Have to have thick skin. 

Edited by Austalgia

10 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

I’m not sure he’s a great head coach.  His team has quit on him two years in a row.