Jump to content

Jafwolf

Supporters
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jafwolf

  1. Every rewatch at home does that in some way. If it’s not a total team 180, maybe it’s a certain position group or entire side of the ball.
  2. Just posted in another thread it appears that Arch is looking for the perfect throw while convincing himself it isn’t there. He has low trust in either the receiver or his ability to get the ball to him. I agree with you that he needs to be throwing the receiver open but he seems scared to throw a pick. Hes gotta get over that fear in SEC play or our defense is gonna get worn out being on the field too long. Keeping the faith.🤘
  3. Feels like each guy in that room has a specific role to play and Shannon and Winston took huge advantage of their opportunity on Saturday night. I am so impressed with the entire staff’s talent acquisition; great mix of elite talent and hard working grinders that are pushing each other to new limits. Recruiting rankings are becoming less important these days.
  4. All of this. Also really loved the play from our TE group, feels like every highlight I see, a Te is blowing up a defender.
  5. Yep
  6. Just got home and outta the shower. I hate getting stuck in those dam garages. Hell of a game, hell of a day. Dam it feels good to be a Longhorn🤘
  7. Everyone assumes this is going away because LSU finalized their roster with at 105 without the ex-NFL guys. However Wade is still planning on adding ex NBA players to his team so LSU is still breaking rules.
  8. Gaffigan, Silverman, Seinfeld, Chappell, Gillis, Bergatze, Bob Marley, Brian Regan, John Mulaney, Tosh, Ansari, Feamster, CK, Jessilnek.
  9. It’s like the RB gods have forsaken us with injuries since Bijan left.
  10. Section 105 I’ll be early, I’ll be in Orange, I’ll be loud , and I will stay late enough to sing the Eyes🤘
  11. Maybe I missed on YT, but has this been announced yet? thanks Wolf
  12. Part of my childhood died today. 😔
  13. Can we see 5-1-5?😈
  14. Really hope we don’t disrupt the entire line’s progress by shifting everyone around. Sliding Baker to Guard was supposed to be a huge help for team and his future, would hate to have to move him back to RT.
  15. I cannot be held responsible for my actions if we lose him for even a game. Why are the gods doing this to us?
  16. My old brain getting dusted but I believe Victor Ike wore 28. A fellow Bowie Bulldawg and was trained in track by my best friend while in high school. I like Ike!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.