Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went to Knoxville last weekend.  We had great seats. Outside some harmless horns down silliness, we were treated very by Tennessee fans.  I simply had a marvelous time.  In fact, I was so happy and proud after the game I didn't want to leave the stadium.  I stayed in my seat just basking for an extra 20 minutes watching grumpy Tennessee fans leave.  

I rewatched the game Tues night at home, expecting to relive the same utter euphoria, but came away with a totally opposite experience.  I was pissed, just seething over the same game that I was so happy to watch in person. 

This day in age, you see so much on tv than in person, but I never expected to come away having a totally different opinion of the game than just 3 days ago.  Anyone else experience this before?  

Posted

 

TexShoe said:

I went to Knoxville last weekend. We had great seats. Outside some harmless horns down silliness, we were treated very by Tennessee fans. I simply had a marvelous time. In fact, I was so happy and proud after the game I didn't want to leave the stadium. I stayed in my seat just basking for an extra 20 minutes watching grumpy Tennessee fans leave.

I rewatched the game Tues night at home, expecting to relive the same utter euphoria, but came away with a totally opposite experience. I was pissed, just seething over the same game that I was so happy to watch in person.

This day in age, you see so much on tv than in person, but I never expected to come away having a totally different opinion of the game than just 3 days ago. Anyone else experience this before?

 

Being in the crowd lets the result carry the whole day, while the replay turns every missed call and blown chance into a close-up. Same win, completely different nerve level.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.